I finally got around to burning one of my candles that I made. I cut the wick down a bit too low, so when the wax began to melt, it snuffed out the flame. I took some tweezers to pull the wick up some and lit the candle again. It burned quite nicely and the colors blended, making new colors as it burned. I did learn that the glass jars that I used, can’t take heat for a long period of time, as it will crack. My candle had been burning for over 6 hours. Another part of the problem was the wick was not centered, so the flame was burning against the side. This has been a great learning process and I can’t wait to make more candles. Next time I will be better prepared.